TORR Model 100 Laboratory Style Filling System
Stand up pouches with face mounted dispense taps
Stand up pouches with edge mounted screw cap
The TORR 100 filler is designed to fill pouches and bags from 0.75 to 20 liter capacity. It is a single head, manual filler. The operator loads each bag into the spout gripper and manually removes the tap. Customers must supply product under pressure to the filler.
Nitrogen purge and vacuuming are available as options.
- Product measurement: Visual sight gauge. +/-1 % accuracy by volume.
- Contact surfaces:All piping is 316L Stainless Steel and FDA/3A approved plastics and flexible lines
- Utilities: No electrical power required. Compressed air and nitrogen required with vacuum, nitrogen purge option.
- Performance: Bags per minute is dependent on operator agility and size. Typically 0.5 to 1 BPM.
About the 15
To fill the bag a preset volume is measured into the fill tank by manually operating the inlet valve while observing the volume on the sight gauge. The sight gauge has adjustable presets. The fill spout is manually moved into the bag spout. The bag can be vacuumed and/or nitrogen purged before and after fill by using the foot pedal controls. The preset volume is transferred to the bag. The bag is manually capped and then fully locked into the spout with the lever assist.
Filler Model Comparison
|TORR 15||1-2 BPM|
|TORR 100||1-2 BPM|
|TORR 110||2-3 BPM|
Stainless Reservoir Tanks
Two easy-to-clean tank sizes available (10L & 20L Depending on bag size).
Sight Glass Metering
Simply open the inlet valve and monitor tank volume to set the fill volume.
Optional Vacuum and Nitrogen
Complete control of Dissolved Oxygen pickup during filling along with cleaner fills of bags and pouches.
Bag and Cap Tooling
(3) Three sizes of gripper tooling available to fit most bags and pouches.