TORR Model 135-3AHand-Fed Bag Filling Machine for Bags
Fills Bag-in-Box (BIB)
The TORR 135-3A semi-automatic bag filler, designed for high sanitation applications, fills dairy and other products into flexible bags with a fitment that will be distributed refrigerated. The 135-3A filler is third-party verified to conform to 3-A Sanitary Standard #17-13 and is authorized to display the 3-A Symbol. Bags are hand-fed to the filler by the operator. Uncap, fill, recap, and bag eject functions are all automatic. Fills bags from 2- to 23-liters.
The touch panel allows the operator to change fill weights at any time from 750 ml to 20 liters and has a built-in cycle counter with reset ability.
Model 135-3A Semi-Automatic Bag Filling Machine Benefits
- Product measurement:1.5-inch stainless steel flow meter is standard, +/- 0.5% accuracy by volume. Optional magnetic or mass flow meter for hot fill or particulate products.
- Product contact surfaces: Product contact parts and surfaces are 316L stainless steel and FDA approved food-grade plastics.
- Utilities: Power - 110 VAC 50-60Hz @ 5 amps. Air - 90 PSI @ 2 CFM clean, dry air. Nitrogen - Available as an option.
- Performance: Fills up to 360 bags per hour. BPH is dependent on operator agility and pump flow rate.
- Operator interface: Touch screen functions are auto mode, manual, CIP operation, batch counting, and fill volume adjustment.
- Shipping Weight: 380 lbs
- Certification: TORRFiller 135-3A filler is third party verified to conform to the sanitary design criteria for 3-A Sanitary Standard number 17-13 and is authorized to display the 3-A Symbol. Find our certificate of authorization here.
Model 135-3A Semi-Automatic Liquid Filling Machine Benefits
- Floor-mounted frame with optional casters
- Air-operated pad under the bag gripper controls air in the bag
- The touch panel allows the operator to change fill weights at any time (from 750 ml to 20 liters) and has a built-in cycle counter with reset ability
- The operator manually hand-feeds the bag to the filler and, using a lever, uncaps the bag and positions the fill valve into the bag gland
- A push button starts the fill cycle. The lever arm is then used to raise the fill valve up out of the gland and recap the bag in the fully locked position
- Nitrogen purge at the fill head is available as an option.
Touch Screen Operator Interface
Standard touch screen operator interface.
Patented Fill Valve
Complete control of Dissolved Oxygen pickup during filling along with cleaner fills of bags and pouches.