TORR Model 140H Automatic Bag Filler
Fills Bag-in-Box (BIB), Stand up pouches with face mounted dispense taps
The 140H is an automated Bag-In-Box filler with manual infeed of individual bags and is designed for medium volume production. The 140 offers an economical solution for accurate bag filling. The 140H bag filler ships with a turbine flow meter and an Allen Bradley PLC and panel view. This ensures accurate fill weights and ease of use.
Tooling is available for the majority of caps and bags on the market. Bag gripper latch locks close during filling and automatically eject the bag or pouch after fill cycle is complete. The air control pad closes off the spout from below just prior to re-capping to minimize the amount of air entering the bag. Nitrogen purging virtually eliminates O2 contamination of liquids.
- Fills BIB style bags or standup pouches with face mounted fill glands.
- Stainless Steel frame
- Manual insertion of bags and pouches
- Fully-automatic uncap/recap and filling cycles for fast cycle times
- Automatic filled bag ejection
- Steam or chemical sanitization capable
- Optional vacuum and nitrogen purge
- No-drip fill nozzle
- Intuitive touch-screen interface
- Optional convertible fill table allows filling bags and pouches on one machine.
- The pouch filler has rods to support the pouch during filling. The bag filler has an adjustable stainless-steel table to handle all bag sizes.
- Caster wheels are available to allow quick positioning of the equipment.
- Product inlet is via a standard tri-clover style fitting.
- The optional balance tank allows for controlled product delivery and optimizes the fill weights.
- The touch panel allows operator to change fill weights at any time from 750 ml to 20 liters.
- Built in cycle counter with reset ability.
Filler Model Comparison
|TORR 130||2-4 BPM|
|TORR 140 Hand||4-6 BPM|
|TORR 140 Web||8-10 BPM|
Turbine Flow Meter
Fast accurate fills provide dramatically improved production speeds compared to the 100 filler.
Automated Bag Locking and Ejection
Bag gripper latch locks close during filling and automatically ejects the bag or pouch after fill cycle.
Touch Screen Panel View
Controls fill weights, adjust fill sequence and troubleshoot from the touch screen control panel.
Patented Fill Valve
Eliminates drips and dribbles, achieves Low Dissolved Oxygen (DO) while simultaneously increasing shelf life with Nitrogen Purge and Vacuum control technology.
Air Pad Oxygen Control
The air pad closes off the spout from below just prior to re-capping to minimize the amount of air entering the bag.