TORR Model 150High Production Fully Automatic Bag and Pouch Filler
Bags for Bag-in-Box (BIB)
The 150 is a fully automatic Bag-In-Box filler designed for high volume 24/7 production. It takes bags in web format and feeds them spout leading to the fill head. The bags are separated from the web before filling. The filler can be integrated with TORR automatic bag into box loading systems for packs from 1.5 to 20-liter capacity.
The 150 Bag-In-Box filler is constructed of stainless steel and engineered plastics for long life and sanitary clean-up. Tooling is available for all caps and bags on the market. The optional fully enclosed fill head is pressurized with nitrogen and virtually eliminates O2 contamination of liquids.
- Fills bags from 1.5 to 20 Liters
- Optional fill head shrouds with nitrogen for low Dissolved Oxygen fills
- Easy to use 10 inch touch screen operator interface
- Automatic feed and separation of web bags
- Optional pressurized product balance tank for accurate fills
- Optional powered conveyor moves boxes automatically to bag into box loader
- Electric and pneumatic panels are easily accessible & fully sealed.
- Optional C1 D2 Explosion Proof rating
Filler Model Comparison
|TORR 145 (Pouch)||15-18 BPM|
|TORR 150||15-18 BPM|
|TORR 180||20-25 BPM|
Patent Pending Fill Valve
Eliminates drips and dribbles, achieves Low Dissolved Oxygen (DO) while simultaneously increasing shelf life with Nitrogen Purge and Vacuum control technology.
Our servo drives allow our fillers to run accuratley and reliably around the clock in the most demanding environments.
Optional Balance Tanks and Loaders
TORR offers both balance tanks and loades for turnkey production lines.
Air Pad Oxygen Control
The air pad closes off the spout from below just prior to re-capping to minimize the amount of air entering the bag.
Touch Screen Panel View
Controls fill weights, adjust fill sequence and troubleshoot from the touch screen control panel.
Automated Bag Locking and Ejection
Bag gripper latch locks close during filling and automatically ejects the bag or pouch after fill cycle